It’s been quite a year for the Greenville Food Scene. 30 New Restaurants opened their doors to the public – and quite a few closed as well, including Diner 24, which opened and closed within just a few months.
- UP on the Roof (Downtown) Panoramic views of downtown and the mountains with creative cocktails and a full restaurant.
- The Anchorage (Village of West Greenville) Delectable small plates and craft cocktails.
- Jī-rōz (Main & Stone) Authentic Greek Cuisine.
- Menkoi on Main (Downtown) – Awesome Ramen House.
- The Common Cure (Augusta Road) Great laid back burger/sandwich place
- Terrace (Downtown) Great breakfast, lunch and dinner spot with late night options.
- Creme Shack (Downtown) – Rolled Ice Cream. Very Fancy.
- Stone Pizza (Stone Avenue) – Wood-fired pizza and Craft Beer.
- Stella’s Southern Brasserie (Verdae) Fanciful southern dishes.
- Jianna (Downtown) Authentic Italian Cuisine and wines. Cool outdoor seating.
- Vault & Vator (Downtown) Speakeasy style cocktail place.
- Farm Fresh Fast (Church Street) Healthy, farm-to-table dine-in or take-out and pre-made meals.
- White Duck Taco Shop (Hampton Station) Yummy Tacos & Nextdoor to Birds Fly South Ale Project.
- Diner 24 (Downtown, Closed in November) 24 Hour Diner owned by the Bottlecap Group out of charlotte, which also shuttered Brazwell’s Premium Pub and the Green Room.
- Famous Toastery (Downtown) Breakfast, brunchy place.
- Grower Haus (Village of West Greenville) Huge craft beer selection.
- Clean Eatz (Pelham Road) Healthy dine-in or take-out and pre-made meals.
- Abanico (Downtown) Delicious tapas place.
- Monster Subs (Downtown) The name says it all, huge subs, fresh bread and meat sliced before your eyes.
- LTO (Cherrydale) Burger bar with a wide array of fancy adult beverages.
- Rocket Surgery (Travelers Rest) Classy Cocktails and Small plates from the folks that brought you Sidewall Pizza.
- Crepe du Jour (Downtown) Crepes! Downtown and delicious.
- Maple Street Biscuit Company (Five Forks) Breathtaking biscuits and coffee
- TILT Arcade Bar (Downtown) Arcade themed bar.
- Limoncello (Downtown) Authentic Italian Dining. Wine list is 100% Italian WInes.
- Poke Bros (Pelham Road) Sushi in a bowl
- Tipsy Music Pub (Village of West Greenville) New Music Venue and Restaurant from the Tipsy Taco Folks.
- Maple Street Biscuit Company (Downtown) Breathtaking biscuits and coffee without having to drive to five forks.
Leave a Comment
Share this Article
Submit a Tip
Know something about this listing we don't have listed here?