For the adventurous that love a good fright, here’s a few haunted halloween attractions around Greenville and the upstate. Warning: most these attractions are aimed towards adults, so make sure they are suitable for children before visiting.
Before You Go: Many of these places only take cash, so be sure to hit the ATM. It would also be wise to check their website or facebook page to make sure they aren’t closed due to weather.
- $30 General Admission, $25 Child, $55 Fastpass
- $35 Scaredy Cat Admission ( includes a medallion you wear to signal to the actors inside that you don’t want to be targeted)
- Carnival Games & Escape Rooms offered.
- Open Thursday toSunday through 11/2, Check website for schedule.
- $30 per Adult, $20 kids under 10
- Free Parking
- Open Daily Through November 3rd
Wompus Woods Haunted Trail
- $20 per person. $10 Kids 10 & Under. $2 Parking per car. CASH ONLY
- $30 VIP tickets Available
- Open Fridays & Saturdays (and Halloween) through 11/2
Sweet Dreams Scarehouse
- $20 Per Adult, $15 Kids 10 & Under
- $25 R-Rated Tour for 18+
- Open 10/25-10/27 & 10/29-11/2
- $20 per Adult, $10 Kids under 10. $2 Parking per Car.
- Cash Only.
- Open October 24-27 & 30-31
- Located along the banks of the Tyger River.
- 35 Minute Attraction.
Treedine’s Haunted Farm
- $20 per person & $1 Parking per car.
- Cash Only
- Open October 25, 26, 30 & 31
- No Hayride Apparently.
If you’re too scared to attend one of these haunted attractions in real life, sit back and enjoy this compilation of people freaking out in a haunted house.